The most prestigious watch of the Oyster collection offered by Rolex, the Day-Date, is still in this day and age made largely by hand. The fine movement is an officially certified Swiss chronometer. The case is sculpted only from solid bars of platinum or 18kt gold. The crystal, fashioned from synthetic sapphire, offers perfect transparency but remains incredibly tough.
Like any precision instrument, your Rolex Oyster will require servicing to maintain the viscosity of the lubrication to avoid friction wear as well as the water resistant properties of the case as the seals between the case back, setting crown and crystal deteriorate over time under normal use as they are subject to many aggressions; cosmetics, dust, perspiration, temperature changes, etc., leaving your watch vulnerable to moisture damage.
Ensure your legacy endures the test of time, schedule your service today.
President Watch Service
We are performing on your Time piece includes the following:
- Disassembly & thorough ultra sonic cleaning of the entire movement in specially formulated solutions. These solutions thoroughly emulsify dried out and congealed lubricants.
- The escape wheel and pallet jewels are treated with Moebius 8941 to maintain the properties of the lubricant longer.
- Re-assemble including a new mainspring.
- Lubricate, & regulate the movement according to caliber specific technical communication.
- The assembled movement is then checked for positional errors & necessary corrections are made.
- Best possible refinishing / polishing and ultra sonic cleaning of the case and bracelet.
- Digital leak test to ensure a proper seal has been established.
Rolex President watch Repair service $549.00.
Type in your information, print & include with your repair to Get Started!