Rolex Watch Repair service
As with any precision instrument, it's important to service your Rolex watch to ensure longevity and accuracy.
Rolex recommends to owners that their watch be cleaned and oiled, depending on their wearing habits, about every five years. Gaskets are replaced and dried oils are removed through ultra sonic cleaning, then specially formulated lubricants are applied to ensure your precision instrument will perform to its fullest potential and remain protected from moisture damage.
We are performing on your Timepiece includes the following:
- Disassembly & thorough ultra sonic cleaning of the entire movement in specially formulated solutions. These solutions thoroughly emulsify dried out and congealed lubricants.
- The escape wheel and pallet jewels are treated with Moebius 8941 to maintain the properties of the lubricant longer.
- Re-assemble including a new mainspring.
- Lubricate, & regulate the movement according to caliber specific technical communication.
- The assembled movement is then checked for positional errors & necessary corrections are made.
- Best possible refinishing / polishing and ultra sonic cleaning of the case and bracelet.
- Digital leak test is performed to ensure a proper seal has been established.